Engineered Ston is a cement based reconstituted panel produced under extreme pressure this binds the pigmented cement and mineral aggregates.
The panels are made-up of granules of granite and other minerals of varying size to offer a monolithic appearance. Engineered Ston comes in 20 standard colours although bespoke colours and finishes are also available.
– 20mm thick panels with a fibreglass reinforcement, they come complete with a 10mm deep by 3mm wide “Kerf” groove set into the top and bottom edges
– Available in small to large panels, 1500mm x 600mm being the highest tested
– Excellent performance properties
– UV resistant
– Available in 20 colours
– System weight 36kg/m²
Panel weight – 48/m2 @ 20mm +/-1.5mm thickness
Max panel size tested – 1500mm x 600mm exact panel size not modular size
Panel tolerances to BS EN 1469 – length and height +/- 1mm and thickness +/-1.5mm
Tested to CWCT test guidelines for Standardized Envelopes 2005
Class “O” fire rating
Water absorbency less than 1%
Engineered Ston was tested at Technology Centre Vinci UK (Vinci) to CWCT test guidelines for Standardized Building Envelopes 2005 for the following:
– Wind serviceability – +/- 2400 Pascal’s
– Wind safety – +/- 3600 Pascal’s
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don’t miss anything. Get product and project updates before anyone else.