Our many years of experience in the stone rainscreen industry, along with our commitment to conserving the Earth’s resources, has led us to the innovative development of TI Aerolite® Granite, a revolutionary and green-friendly 100% natural stone product for external facades.
– Reinforced 17mm & 20mm thick natural granite reinforced by a fibreglass mating.
– Available in small to large panels
– Excellent strength and performance characteristics
– Available in polished, flamed, honed, water-jet and sandblasted finishes.
– System weight of 46kg/m²
Panel weight – 48kg/m2 @ 17mm thick (2.7kg/mm/m2)
Max panel size tested – 1500mmx600mm and available in coursing heights of 150mm up to 600mm in 2mm increments by 400mm up to 1500mm in 2mm increments
Panel tolerances to BS EN 1469 – length and height +/- 1mm up to 1200mm and 1% of (L)
and thickness +/-1.5mm up to 20mm
Tested to CWCT test guidelines for Standardized Envelopes 2005
CE marked on a project to project basis
Lead-in times – 14-16 weeks
Fire tested to A2 – s1, d0
Water absorbency less than 1%
Aerolite Ti-G was tested at Technology Centre Vinci UK (Vinci) to CWCT test guidelines for Standard Building Envelopes 2005 for the following:
– Wind serviceability – +/- 2400 Pascal’s
– Wind safety – +/-3600 Pascal’s
– Cyclic wind loading -+/- 600 Pascal’s to +/-2400 Pascal’s over a 24 hour period
– Impact resistance to BS 8200 (Soft and hard body rating category ‘B’)
Don’t miss anything. Get product and project updates before anyone else.