Aerobrik is a revolutionary new concept on a trusted, valued and beautiful product the humble “brick”. It combines the natural beauty of genuine brick, coupled with a cost-effective fast track install. Now possible without wet trades all year round in any climatical conditions.
– There are two main fixing plate options; Flat & Cassette
– Aerobrik is extruded to interlock with the fixing and locking positions on both fixing plate formats
– 27 standard colour tones, 6 texture options. Glazed or unglazed surf aces. Special client design & selection on >1000 m2
– Klinker technology means high firing temperature, it is extremely robust. Extra strong frost & water resistant and A1 fire classified
– UK brick size of 215mm x 65mm, also available in 400mm long tiles and an additional 13mm nominal thickness can be added is for profiling
Plate dimensions 500mm (H) x 2400 (L) nominal
Each large plate accommodates up to 70 individual brick slips
Each brick slip is supported and locked in 8 points, 4 locating and 4 locking
Available as a shadow gap or pointed solution
Ventilated or non-ventilated facade options available
Guaranteed 10mm pre-determined joint 35-37kg/m2 total system weight pointed
Fire rated to A1
The system is designed to accommodate off site and high rise modular build with large format bespoke plate sizes.
Tested to CWCT test guidelines for Standardised Envelopes 2005 – This is a supplement to the most recent test, this one achieved in accordance with NHBC & Premier accreditation requirements.
– Wind serviceability – +/- 2400 Pascal’s
– Wind safety – +/-3600 Pascal’s
– Cyclic wind loading -+/- 600 Pascal’s to +/-2400 Pascal’s over a 24 hour period
– Impact resistance to BS 8200 (Soft and hard body rating category ‘B’)
Approved by WinMark & NHBC and is UKAS Certified.